Rootsandrain.com can offer you a unique way to advertise to the mountain bike world's racing community. If you have a product which can help our visitors gain an edge over their competition, there is no better place to advertise than rootsandrain.com With over 150,000 mountain bike racers listed on the site and averaging 1.5m pageviews every month (3m on the busier months), rootsandrain.com offers the ideal platform to advertise your product.
May 2023 statistics
- Page views: 2,881,458
- Visits: 235,500
- Unique visitors: 86,497
- Pages/session: 12.2
- Session duration: 4min42
- New visitors: 32.3%
May 2023 audience spread
129 countries viewed the site in May 2023:
- 61.4% UK
- 20.1% USA
- 5.5% Canada
- 4.6% Germany
- 2.6% Ireland
- 5.8% everywhere else
By default adverts are global, but they can be targeted to UK or USA if required.
I don't want to be one of those sites PLAGUED by adverts. Users hate them. Slow page loads, content jumping around as more adverts load in, a loss of screen real-estate on already-cramped mobile displays. Eurgh. That's how to make more money—sadly—but I'd much rather make a good user experience. And you should prefer to be the sponsor on a such a site. People love it because it's quick and there's minimal advertising, it's a key feature of the site.
As such here at R&R there is only one advertising spot up for grabs, title sponsor. You end up with your logo in the navigation bar of the site, on every single page view. E.g. for now it's currently "R&R with Stif".
In addition, there's space to run a slightly-above-double-leaderboard advert (728 x 195) on the homepage of the site, as Stif currently do. The homepage of the site is by far the most common entrance to the site, so most users will be exposed to your branding via your large colourful advert. And the logo in the header of the site serves as a constant subliminal reminder of your brand.
You can change this advert as frequently as you like, and can run multiple adverts simultaneously, with individual weightings to decided which ones get shown most.
Become the title sponsor
Contact moc.niardnastoor#bes| to enquire about becoming the title sponsor of Roots and Rain, the world's premiere mountain biking results and events photos archive.
Pricing? P.O.A, naturally. Get in touch!
Navigation "R&R with"-logo specifications
- Format: SVG is best, but png is permitted if you're unable to generate a vector file. Animation is NOT permitted.
- Image size: Maxmium displayed logo size is 150px wide and 65px high. If supplying a PNG please scale up by three times so it still looks sharp on high-dpi screens such as phones, tablets and some laptops.
- File size: There's no fixed limit, but under 50Kb is recommended as a guideline. Smaller is better.
- Linking: The advert will be linked through to a URL of your choice, and click-through statistics can be provided.
Homepage advert specifications
- Format: Any of svg/png/jpg/gif formats. Animation is permitted.
- Image size: Artwork will be shown at 728 x 195 but ideally should be supplied at 2184 x 585 (or scalable vector) so that they still look sharp on high-dpi screens such as phones, tablets and some laptops. Make sure any text on them is still legible when viewed widthwise across a phone held in portrait orientation.
- File size: There's no fixed limit, but under 500Kb is recommended as a guideline. Smaller is better.
- Linking: The adverts will be linked through to URLs of your choice, and click-through statistics can be provided.