Rootsandrain.com can offer you a unique way to advertise to the mountain bike world's racing community. If you have a product which can help our visitors gain an edge over their competition, there is no better place to advertise than rootsandrain.com With over 75,000 mountain bike racers listed on the site and over 1.5m pageviews every month, rootsandrain.com offers the ideal platform to advertise your product.
April 2018 statistics
- Page views: 1,215,823
- Visits: 103,957
- Unique visitors: 40,032
- Pages/session: 11.7
- Session duration: 5min17
- New visitors: 30.3%
April 2018 audience spread
122 countries viewed the site in May 2016:
- 77.8% UK
- 11.4% USA
- 10.8% everywhere else
By default adverts are global, but they can be targeted to UK or USA if required.
Adverts appear simultaneously at the top and bottom of each page that they feature on. The top position is great for subliminal brand imprinting, while the bottom position works well on a more conscious level as users see it when they've got to the end of their content and are wondering where to go next.
You can submit as many adverts as you want to rotate in your "slot". For instance, if you pay for 100,000 pageviews per month you could opt to have one advert display on all of those, or ten different adverts on 10,000 pages each, for no extra cost.
Advertising is sold at a base rate of £15 per guaranteed 10,000 pageviews per month.
This can be scaled however you wish; for example, £300/month would net you 200,000 pageviews per month, placing your brand on about 1/8th of every page view of the site.
Discounts are available for long-running adverts:
- 3-month: 10% off (£13.50 per 10,000)
- 6-month: 20% off (£12.00 per 10,000)
- 12-month: 30% off (£10.50 per 10,000)
Place an advert
Contact moc.niardnastoor#bes| to enquire about your advert.
- Format: Any of svg/png/jpg/gif formats. Animation is permitted, but no Flash (.swf) files.
- Image size: Artwork will be shown at 728 x 90 but ideally should be supplied at 2184 x 270 (or scalable vector) so that they still look sharp on high-dpi screens such as tablets and some laptops. Make sure any text on them is still legible when viewed at 728x90 size.
- File size: There's no fixed limit, but under 1MB is recommended as a guideline.
- Design consideration: On wider screens the space to the left and right of the advert will be filled with a solid background colour, so it makes sense (but isn't essential) to have a solid colour on each edge of your advert for a seamless transition.
- Linking: The advert will be linked through to a URL of your choice, and click-through statistics can be provided.
R&R can help if you need assistance creating a professional look for your advert's artwork.